Friday, June 27, 2008

Well, wish us luck...

We leave at 4:00 am tommorow morning to drive to Armstrong, where we will fly out from. The area we are going to is 4.5 million acres of provincial parkland accessable only by plane or train. Or canoe, if you like that sort of thing. The lake (and all the portage lakes surrounding the area with extra boats and motors stashed in them) will be all ours.

And it plans to rain for our entire stay. So we are equipped with several rainsuits, and beer.

Our plan is to eat primarily fish to keep us properly nourished.

My plan is to wake Ben during night time pee breaks, as I dont do that kind of wilderness with my pants off while in solitude. If he argues, thats fine. I will simply shimmy up to him, pee, and move back to my own side of the bed. I do have this thing about bears...

Anyways, we are off. See you when we return.

Pray about the safe landing too, as I do have this issue with floatplanes....

1 comment:

manda said...

Fart on him first... warning shot.. but only if he wakes you first!