Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I have been tagged


by Patrizzia


If you are tagged, you must first post the rules:-Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!-Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.-Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.


I have to just not go visiting other peoples blogs today though, because I am in a mad panic to get laundry done and get back to the lake....ahhhhhhhhhhhh.


But here goes


1. I cant stand the evening sun shining into my house. For some reason it annoys me and I find myself closing my blinds to block it out.


2. I like to be seated on the toilet, poised with my book ready and open to an interesting article before I can....*ahem tmi ahem* "relax" and let nature take its course.


3. I find undergarments to be restricting, abrasive, and unnecessary.


4. I cannot begin to change a child's diaper and then not follow through (even if it turns out the diaper did not need changing).


5. I hate talking on the phone and would rather spend 5 times the time typing it out online instead.


6. It has become a pet peeve of mine to put shoes on Hayden. Therefore, he is almost always, barefoot.


7. I never , ever watch TV. Don't ask me if I saw it. I didn't. Guaranteed.


Candi

Shelley

Liisa

Kaidi

Mom

Mailis


You guys can put it in my comments if you fancy :)

No comments: