Thursday, September 4, 2008

Photo school



So, I want to get decent at taking photos. Mom bought me an online photo workshop and this was lesson number one. Telling a story with a picture.

How have my children changed my life? lol. Seems obvious. Truth is, its much more complicated than what can possibly be seen from anywhere besides in my particular pair of shoes.

Who I am, and who I was, and how I think and feel and wish and dream has completely changed. Obviously on so many levels, I am the very same Kaija you all know (and of course, LOVE). But I am not the same. I am forever altered....in a good way.

Anyways, my big dream.......is the Canon D50. So if you are thinking of shopping, please get me one :)

2 comments:

Erin M said...

oh yes please, i'll take one too!

manda said...

Gorgeous. I can't wait to hear about your experience. I may take it too if you feel that you learn alot.