Friday, September 5, 2008

WAIT, it is the Canon 50 D I want :)






Aren't they cute?

Olivia lately has been the devil. She has this cry, sounds like a wounded calf, but more irritating like...maybe more like a Siamese cat in heat. Makes you CRAZY. Last few days she has started to use this cry first thing. By 10:00 am, I am hanging precariously on the bottom of my rope hoping to hell that Ben or Mom, or someone, ANYone comes to my rescue. And someone has. Lee-Anne, my sister in law.

We leave this evening to go to Atikokan for the weekend for a trail ride. I can hardly wait.

Hayden is SOOOO close to crawling. He can get up on all fours and rock, but he has yet to discover to move his arms. This is a frustrating situation for him. He makes his way around backward, but this is not pleasing him anymore. He gets his eyes locked on something in front of him and he wants to get to it the fastest route possible. The kid has amazing hand eye coordination, and I am starting to be concerned that when he does get going, he is going to be a true handful.

Svea loves boxes. We bought them a new toy box and she has had a blast with the box. I loved boxes too, so I am thinking its hereditary. I let the girls colour the box with crayons, and have since discovered all kinds of artwork on my walls. Nowaday crayons wash easily, which has been my saving grace, since we all know how much I love cleaning.

I have been delinquent in my blogging for several reasons. Camp, and this photo workshop. So bear with me, I should be back to my regular blogging self in a month or so.

Cheers :)

No comments: